Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fafafa Foolin'

It's late by all my sleepy standards, but I can't sleep.  This blog seems like a good idea - fun visitations in far-away [wishfully extravagant] places, googling locations and details, but something is blugging me.

I was brushing my teeth [which I'm obsessed with] and got to thinking.  I could travel with you to all these googled locations with great furniture, water features, flowers, recipes and happiness - but, as Def Lepard so rockin'ly put it,

"Is anybody out there, does anybody caaaare..."?




See you tomorrow - Sunny Side Up!






3 comments:

  1. I care! And I love your blog. Just wish we could travel to these wonderful places together...for real!! You are a great writer and are so talented! You should look for a job in publishing. Miss you, Jackaroo!.! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care too! Keep blogging...
    “You've gotta dance (blog) like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you ladies - you inspire me and I wish we could all meet and be in these places and share in our travels...let's share this way instead - keep smiling, always.

    ReplyDelete